Re: [DL] Signing off

> Short and too the point - it's come time for me to sign off from my duties
> as listserv moderator and return them to AB.
>
> It's been real, and it's been fun, but I need to focus on the whole
> school/career training thing right now.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -------------------
> Allan Seyberth

Well, dang. Sorry to lose you, but if you gotta go, you gotta go, I guess.

It's been a blast, and I'm assuming you'll stay on the list as a regular poster,
right? So while we lose you as moderator, we don't lose you entirely. :) I hope.

So congrats on a job well done (above and beyond, really), and I'm sure I'm not
the only one who wishes you all the best in your new endeavours.

Onward to new heights, I guess. :)

Take care,

Daphné
--