Re: [DL] Signing off

> Short and too the point - it's come time for me to sign off from my
duties
> as listserv moderator and return them to AB.

And that was the day the earth stopped. ;)

Seriously, Allan, you've been a fixture on the list for as far back as I
can remember, and I hope we won't lose you completely. That said, I'm
certain everyone here understands the need to put real life first.

You've done a hell of a fine job moderating this forum.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill