[DL] Upcoming Conventions

    Hi, guys. Just wanted to pass on the word that I'm going to be attending
the following conventions coming up in the near future:

WestTennCon (Holiday Inn, Jackson, TN, Oct. 20-21)
MACE (Radisson Hotel, High Point, NC, Nov. 9-11)

    At both I'll be running demos for Decipher, of our forthcoming Star Trek
RPG and LOTR Adventure Game. At MACE I will probably also be teaching people
how to play the LOTR CCG, which will have been released just a couple of days
before.
    But that doesn't mean that's *all* I want to do. I'll be glad to hang
around, talk Deadlands, shoot desperadoes, all that sorta thing. :)
    Hope to see you there!

Steve Long