Re: [DL] Signing off

>Allen, Good luck for the future, you've made the Deadlands List a
>shining example compared to many.  Good Work.

I don't want to add to the list of "oh, don't forget about me"s, so
Allan...I hope you never get another job, get crippled by a horrible garbage
disposal accident, and spend the rest of your life in obscurity.
Actually, Godspeed Allan...you did great as a moderator and as everyone else
added, I hope you post with your darious address...

JP