[DL] Rebel Spy in LA?

Hi,

I'm new to this list and thought that I'll check it out since the forum at
the gamingoutpost seems to die...

Anyway, I just finished reading the Lost Angels SB. In the posse section the
author says that he finally figured out who his rebel counterpart is and
that Allan (Pinkerton) will not believe who.
But it's never revealed, who in fact that person is. In the Marshal'
Handbook is neither his name mentioned nor one of those references to
"...will be revealed in future products...".

does anybody know who it is (or might be)?

Thx in advance,
Markus