[DL] unheroic heroes, take two

Spoilers I guess; players shoo.

Well, after many days of thought, plus an overwhelming response to my
problem, I think I finally have a solution to my unheroic player problems.

First off, although there were several suggestions of adding to the
punishment, I have decided that hitting them with hindrances or curses would
be excessive & in the extreme.  Hey, after 9/11/2001 we could all use a
little watering down of actions.  So, I have decided to forgo the
suggestions of Forsaken, or Cursed, or even Bloodthirsty (for now).  In
addition, I figure it was wrong to yank all the bounty they had earned &
lost due to their unheroic actions, so they get that back.

However (heh-heh), no good deed goes unpunished.  Let's see, in the course
of events, their actions will be noticed (long story) & deserve attention.
So, I think Enemy (5); Grimme, & Enemy (3); Stone isn't out of line.  (In
case you're wondering about the degree of Enemy, well, they kind of pissed
of Stone a little along the way, but they REALLY pissed off Grimme.  So
while Stone may be out to settle their hash if he ever sees them again,
Grimme will be actively seeking them out EVERY session)  Plus the fact we
have the NPC who left them.  I don't think he'd turn them in, BUT they
arrived in Lost Angles via a gizmo, so I don't think he'd lose any sleep if
he took their mode of transportation away while they were busy in the Rock.

All & all, I think that settles the score.

Jeff

PS There was one funny; the players were discussing the culinary delights of
the townspeople & whether or not Mao would be acceptible for dinner.  I
quipped, "Of course not!  Grimme knows that if you eat Chinese, you'll only
be hungry two hours later."