Re: [DL] Rebel Spy in LA?

--- Markus Finster <markus.finster@chello.at> wrote:

> Heck, we're still stuck in 1876.

Heh. Tell me about it. I started my campaign about 6
weeks ago (after a hiatus of around 2 years) and I
plucked a date out of the air - April 15th, 1876 - and
started my new campaign from there. I go out and buy
The Collegium and Back East: The South and find that
they're both keyed to 1878 - d'oh! I'm just trying to
puzzle out a way to get them to late 1877 so I can run
Dead Presidents as soon as I get it ... hmmm ... I may
have to pull the ol' Devil's Triangle trick ... :)

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"