Re: [DL] Rebel Spy in LA?

At 05:24 AM 10/12/2001, James wrote:
>  I go out and buy
>The Collegium and Back East: The South and find that
>they're both keyed to 1878 - d'oh!

         Respectfully, Back East: The South is *NOT* keyed to 1878. (Trust
me; I should know.)

>  I'm just trying to
>puzzle out a way to get them to late 1877 so I can run
>Dead Presidents as soon as I get it ... hmmm ... I may
>have to pull the ol' Devil's Triangle trick ... :)

         I can say nothing bad about wanting to play DP as soon as possible.:-)
         Godspeed on your time-jump!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God