[DL] How Do You Do That Voodoo That You Do So Well?

Hey.

As my local game store has been too lazy to get in
either Hexarcana or River o' Blood for me, I was
ondering if anyone could give me a sample of the
voodoo system for my next adventure (ie how it works,
the basics, etc.) No need to copy an entire chapter,
just a few points will do. If you can bluff me with
it, I can bluff my players. Thanks!

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"