Re: [DL] Grimme, Grammar & Lost Angel (Oh my...)

Isn't that what makes English such a useful and adaptive language?  I mean,
you can take any noun and change it to a verb (and vice versa).  There an
almost infinite variety of new words that can be created.  I was
dressed-down at university for using the word "journaling."  It certainly
beats using a circumlocution like "write in a journal" or its variations.

And how, pray tell, does this play into Deadlands?  Well, I think that the
term Pinkerton Detective Agency was dropped not because it was a suit
issue, but that is was a rather awkward title when compared to the simple
term Agency...    Um...did I mention that we made up a new word?  When I
have a hankerin' for a slab o' beef I say "I Grimming for a bite..."

Sorry, it's not funny.  I sure feel better, though...

Dane