[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20011012

James,

I came up against the same problem and solved it in a couple of ways.

<SPOILER WARNING>

Harrowed Moon Trilogy
Since you are essentially forced to move from the Weird West to an
alternate dimension and back again, you could certainly shave off a month
or two without much work.  Time moves differently for our heroes rather
than the natives of the Savage West, or perhaps time in the Hunting Grounds
is skewed.  Not terribly plausible, but my players never seemed to really
care...

Adios Amigo
Stuck in a dimensional tear in the universe where the town is uprooted from
the reality of the originating world?  If yes, you can shave a little time
out here, too.  Again, because of the alien-created rift, there is a time
differential that causes time to pass more quickly outside the area's effect.

If you have these dime novels then you certainly have enough to work with,
I think.

Good luck and enjoy...

Dane