Re: [DL] Law Dogs revised and other stuff

At 08:47 AM 10/13/2001, Allen wrote:
>A friend of mine recently purchased a fair amount of
>Deadlands material on eBay. Among the items she got
>ahold of was Law Dogs. she also ordered the eBook
>version, thinking it might be different. However,
>comparing the original and the eBook printout she
>made, there does not seem to be any discernible
>differences. Does anyone know what changes, if any
>were made? were they just bug squashing or were they
>more than that?

         I don't have the two versions lying side-by-side or anything, but
my addled memory recalls that changes--while not dramatic--were in fact
made in the Revised book. There was a minor update about the
Pinkertons/Agency, and stuff like the massive Shootin'  Irons chart were
made consistent with the DL Revised Edition rules, IIRC.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God