Re: [DL] Law Dogs revised and other stuff

Speaking of Law Dogs....

One of my players just created a hexslinger character. Are there any other
references to the hexslinger other than in Law Dogs? I would really like to
give her a bit more background than what's provided. For instance, it seems
they are tapping into the hunting ground without the use of Hoyle's
formulae. Do they still wrangle with a manitou or are they performing some
other test of wills. Since poker hands are still used; are they playing
poker with something in the hunting grounds or is it just a convenient game
mechanic?

Alan