Re: [DL] Back East: The South

> I'm personally planning to grab Black Circle and use
> it as part of my Suthern campaign. Can you imagine a
> branch of the Whateleys in the Deep South, or in the
> wilds of Kentucky? They'd be like the Clampetts on
> crack!

Heh. We had a branch of the Whateleys in the Deep South in our campaign. Well,
Louisiana and Missouri. An unprepossessing bunch, to be sure. Oh, and our
Marshal kind of changed the background stuff a bit, but it worked quite well.

Feel free to check out chapters 26-33 of our saga for further details, or just
harass Ross if you want to know what went on there.

http://pages.infinit.net/deadland

I think the site is down right now (server issues), but it should be up and
running by tomorrow at latest.

Daphné
--
"It is an odd thing Mr Ireton; that every man who wages war believes God to be
on his side. I'll warrant God must often wonder who is on His."