[DL] Adventures of the Posse With No Name [ROSS!]

--- Daphne Brunelle <dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:

> Feel free to check out chapters 26-33 of our saga
> for further details, or just
> harass Ross if you want to know what went on there.

Hey Ross! Yeah you! :) I had a look at the write-ups
of the Posse with No Name, and they look damn cool. Is
there any chance you could email me a copy of the
Whately-related adventures? I'm interested how you
wrote the whole thing up and would like to do the same
to my hapless heroes ...:)

Thanks in advance,

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"