Re: [DL] Well, I'm back.

I done left the list while not doing Deadlands for a while, as I was getting overloaded with traffic (this list and others). Now I am running a game once again, so it behooved me to drop by again.

The PBEM went on hiatus a while ago, as peoples' schedules did not permit continuing it, and may be back later.

Hey! You PBEM people! If you're still on the list and interested in continuing, let me know.

On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 07:34 AM, Spence, Roy wrote:

Where'd you go?

> What did I miss?  ;)

The rest of the list?

> In any event, with the resumption of our Deadlands saga, I
> thought I'd
> save Daphné the trouble of mentioning that The Posse With No Name's
> website has been updated recently, including a handful of new session
> write-ups detailing the misadventures of the new characters...
>
> http://pages.infinit.net/deadland for those interested.

What's happened to the PBEM write ups they seem to have come to a halt recently?

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.