Re: [DL] Adventures of the Posse With No Name [ROSS!]

Actually, I'd have to transcribe my notes etc., which I keep in
notebooks, and drag them, kicking and screaming, into some kind of
structured narrative to do that. My game preparation notes could likely
have served as an encryption form for WWII intelligence services as they
are.

The session write–ups do give a good idea of what was going on, and if
you have further questions, I'll be glad to answer them off–list.

Ross