[DL] Gommorra Questions

Spoiler Space
*
Okay, I have The Agency, The Black Circle, Ghostbusters, & Rain O' Terror
which gives me some idea of what happened in Gommorra, & I should be getting
The Collegium sometime this week. However, has Pinnacle ever published
anything detailing exactly what happened during Knicknevin's rampage?
Failing that, can anyone give me a decent casualty list. I'm curious as to
the status of Austin Stoker, the BlackJacks, & the Law Dogs in particular. I
assume the Flock is pretty much kicking up daisies, and the books I have
give me the lowdown on the Rangers, Agents, & the Whateleys.

Also, what's the official word on the Ghost? Has Pinnacle announced whether
he's alive or dead?

Any help would be appreciated