RE: [DL] For What It's Worth, Adventure Seed

> Spoiler Space

Nice twisty senario, one question I have is what is
up with Grenville Dodge that all his illegentimate
children end up evil with supernatural visions, etc...
 I would like to hear about the senario you come up
with if the posse follows this up, especially if
their are other sons.<<

   I thought about there being a curse on Dodge (mainly so I could bring
Pug back from the dead for the big fight at the end), but decided that
wouldn't come into this campaign. Maybe next time. And I like the idea
about Dodge being the father of one of the PCs.

           Seanchai

"The moon is nothing
 But a circumambulating aphrodisiac
 Divinely subsidized to provoke the world
 Into a rising birth-rate."
              - Christopher Fry