RE: [DL] OT Irony (was: character creation points (was Re: dice-o -rama)

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:

> Damn the Mechanics full steam ahead!
> BUT, make sure the timeline is consistent!
>
> So, let me get this straight.  You don't want to go
> through the hassle of
> using whatever timeline you desire, but are in the
> process of revamping a
> majority of the game mechanics?

Ahem.

This is just simply my way of saying, "Hey, I like the
story and all, but the mechanics could use a tweak, so
that they play a little to more my style."

I think the canon timeline that Pinnacle has produced
is really, really, really good so I want to keep it,
but I don't go much on the system, so I want to change
it. Just because you change one, it doesn't mean you
have to change the other.

To quote, 'as pure and simple as a hammer to the
forebrain.'

And yes, it is ironic. That doesn't mean it's bad. :)

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"