RE: [DL] Mage (was: character creation points (was Re: dice-o -rama)

> >Also, I'm in the process of converting the core
> >huckster mechanics to the Mage system, just to see if
> >it'll work. :)

Doesn't that sort of make Hucksters a little to powerful.  Sure in mage you
have to worry about couincidental magic and Paradox but essential a Mage can
do almost anything if they have the power.

Huckster seem to be more structered in the way they cast spells. Mage seems
a bit to non-structered for what I would picture a huckster doing.

Just my thoughts or maybe its my Extreme hatred of White Wolf Products
leaking through.

Dan