RE: [DL] Releases (PEG, Lee)

Very good questions!

"The Great Weird North" has the following blurb:
Take a trip north o' the border in this supplement by Aaron Rosenberg
detailing Canada and the Union's "Last Frontier," the Alaska Territory.
Learn what horrors hide in the frigid Yukon, and meet the men who hunt them
down-the Mounties-Canada's answer to the Agency and Texas Rangers. From
ghost rock rushes to grizzlies, wendigos to whiteouts, this frigid book has
it all. (128-page sourcebook, For use with either the Deadlands or
Deadlands: D20)

"Dodge City" has the following blurb:
Welcome to the brand new core campaign setting of Deadlands and Deadlands
D20! Like Shadowrun'sR Seattle, Dodge City is now the main base of
operations for the ongoing tale of the Weird West. Dodge is a city of
intrigue smack in the Disputed Lands. Half its citizens support the Union
while the other half whistle Dixie. The only thing keeping Dodge from its
own civil war is its legendary lawmen, Wyatt Earp and Bat Masterson. Take
your posse to this brand new exciting core campaign setting for Deadlands or
Deadlands: D20. A must have for players and Marshals alike. Dodge City
includes game stats for use with both the Deadlands and Deadlands: D20. (144
page core campaign setting. For use with either the Deadlands or Deadlands:
D20)

"Dodge" will definitely advance the storyline. As for when they will be
available for sale, as soon as they are done.

I hope this answers your questions...if not, ask again and I will do my best
to answer!

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
WWW.PEGINC.COM                F (540) 381-7797