[DL] PBEM opening

Good evening all,

The PBEM With No Name is set to resume sometime shortly, sans one player
(Allan), and so there is room for one (possibly two) players in the
event that anyone is interested in joining.

The game's cast and archives can be found at the following URL, should
you wonder what's in store, or what kind of characters might suit:

http://pages.infinit.net/deadland/pbem.html

If interested, please contact me off–list with basic character concept
(I have a few ideas about how Deadlands is run that differ from canon,
so be prepared to put up with 'helpful suggestions' from the Marshal,
but I'm not too draconian), and I'll see what I can do.

Also, feel free to contact any of the active players (Daphné, Ann, Ole
and Derek) for the dirt on the Marshal and the game thus far, as desired.

Finally, be warned; these lunatics post often, so regular participation
is a must!