Re: [DL] Deadlands font

> Ideally, she needs it as a Mac TrueType, but could live with a
> Postscript. (I am not sure if Daphné knows the difference, but I know
> her equipment.)

Daphné emphatically does not know the difference. All files and the like look
the same to me, especially when they all result in an error message. ;)

Thanks for your patience, everyone. :)

Daphné
--
"It is an odd thing Mr Ireton; that every man who wages war believes God to be
on his side. I'll warrant God must often wonder who is on His."