Re: [DL] Gommorra Info

>From: "Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter"
><grandmasternilus@hotmail.com>
>To: deadlands@gamerz.net
>Subject: [DL] Gommorra Info
>Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:15:07 -0500
>
>I'm starting a new Deadlands Campaign and was thinking about starting it in
>Gommorra.  I don't think its gonna stay there that long but I was wondering
>if I could get some info from the Massive Brain trust on this list.

Okay, ideally you should pick up the following books: Doomtown or Bust, The
Agency, The Collegium, & The Black Circle. These should give you plenty of
info. However, here's the short version....

Spoilers

>1) Who or What Was knicknevin and how was he/she/it Destroyered?

Knicknevin is an extremely powerful manitou who charged the Whateley family
wiht helping it manifest on Earth. It didn't want to be a toady to the
Reckoners forever, ya see. It manipulated Earthly events to found the city
of Gomorra. Long story short, it manifested as huge walking tower of
carnage, and was only put down by the Ghost (w/ manitou in control), Austin
Stoker, & pretty much every faction in town. All that was left was a puddle
of goo. However, that was his plan! That green goo houses his essence and
plans to take over the body of Lucifer Waverly.