RE: [DL] PBEM opening: background - ignore

Title: RE: [DL] PBEM opening: background - ignore

> Hey it was nicely written up, dont be so shy about
> shareing. Besides the wild eyed former preacher who
> rides into town and starts giveing evil looks to all
> the players who insist on wearing all black will now
> be showing up in my game some time.

Thanks for all the nice things said about the background, I don't consider myself to be a writer, so it's nice to know that I managed to get my ideas for the background across ok.

Incidentally, for anyone who's interested, John Mason Neale was actually an English clergyman and hymn writer who died in the 1860's.

Cheers

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses