[DL] phobias

I recall someone asking about phobias from the skart table & whether or not
they are treated as teh Loco hindrance.  Someone out there has said, "Yes."

Well, actually no, they are not like the Loco hindrance.  As I recall (I
don't have my book handy), the character receiving one of these phobias is
allowed to roll his/her Spirit check v. some TN level per week or playing
session; if he succeeds, he loses the phobia, if he doesn't then he keeps it
for the next adventure.  If he goes bust, THEN he gets the phobia as a Loco
hindrance.

That clear up stuff?

Jeff