Re: [DL] Web Site Submissions (PEG Guys)

In a message dated 10/21/2001 6:30:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, horaceblack@yahoo.com writes:

  Just wondering are you going to be taking anymore
article submissions and what are you going to do with
the free stuff you took down from the web site.  Keep
up the good work and thanks in advance for an answer.
                                 Horace Black

Hi Horace,

I'm still behind on web stuff trying to get the last batch of release out--so no, I don't want any just yet. As for putting the stuff we took down back up, yes, I will, just need a little more time to reformat everything into the new templates.

THanks!

Shane