Re: [DL] Goin' Bust

Jason Young wrote:
> In every case, your chances of going bust /increase/ when you go from 2dn
> to 3dn or from 4dn to 5dn. It's really noticeable for the smaller n's, but

As I've pointed out before, some nasty GMs, who provide pre-generated
characters ( cough cough John Goff cough ) make sure that most
characters have skills of "3", since that provides in his opinion a good
mix between not being able to do as well and fumbling a lot.

:-)

SeanMike

--
The Internet is an amazing invention that allows people around
the world to gather and be stupid together.