[DL] New Lycanthropic Powers

  Well I'm starting up my campaign again, after a long
hiatus (getting the DND bug out for a while) and my
players have been begging to get back into the DL game
again.  Anyway to the point, their pretty powerful now
and I've come up with a whole passel of werewolf
powers (about 22 so far)to surprise them with on the
new adventure.  I thought I would share them with the
fine members of the list, so if any of you are
interested in them drop me a line (that is e-mail me)
and I'll send them your way.  Oh and let me know what
you think.
                                Horace Black

P.S. None of these have been play tested as of yet.