RE: [DL] Deadlands d20 question

>for the record, it's not straight hucksters, it's hexslingers with
>Bodyguard, Kentucky windage, and loaded for bear.  I had posse member
>doing 3d10 with his guns and 6 points of Kentucky windage, so he was
doing >4 head shots per action.

In the five rounds that it takes him to cast those hexes, what is
everybody else doing?

Personally, my Bad Guy would have hit said husckter with a couple of
gun's worth of ammo.  Heck, why not give him a gatling shotgun and he
takes several dozen shotgun shells instead!

Just out of curiosity, what is the guy's weakness?  If he is a good
enough Hexslinger to pull off all of these Hexes (He needs to Jacks to
offset the full -6 for the Headshot, and *still* needs to be within 10
yards for a TN of 5).  Plus, he has good enough stats to hit every time
with both guns.  That's a LOT of points in very few skills/attributes.
I'd love to see what would happen if he faced an opponenet with Ridicule
or something that guns don't effect.

Patrick