Re: [DL] Deadlands d20 question

>My gaming group is playind D$D right now, and I've been working on a
>deadlands campaign in the background (we've played 2 Deadlands campaigns so
>far).  A couple of them are interested in trying DL d20, one because he
>thinks the DL system is a bit broken.
>
>I'm curions, has anyone else tried both, and what did they think?

Well I own Deadlands d20(because I'm a Pinnacle Addict and I but anything
with there label).  I think its well done but its loses the whole feel of
deadlands.  I'm not against D20, I actually like the new D&D and Starwars
and I can't wait for the Farscape RPG by AEG.

What exactly do your players think is broken with Deadlands.  I understand
the system is a little hard to learn at first but I think it works quite
well once you get the basic rules down.

Dan