Re: [DL] Announcing--Lone Stars: The Texas Rangers Sourcebook

>          Please let me share the good news with the whole Listserver: I am
> right now hard at work on the long-awaited, oft-requested Texas Rangers
> Sourcebook.

I'd like to be the first to say: Woohoo! I've been waiting for this book ever
since I started playing Deadlands. :)

Godspeed, Mr. McGlothlin!

Daphné
--
"It is an odd thing Mr Ireton; that every man who wages war believes God to be
on his side. I'll warrant God must often wonder who is on His."