From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of William Ogden
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 7:22 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Deadlands d20 question

It's not that they don't understand the system, they feel the Arcane
types,
esp Hucksters and Shamens, can be overpowering.  Basically, a plain
gunfighter could not stand up to a hexslinger or Wolf shamen.  This
ignores
the general trend in my group towards playing spellcasters becuase they
are
more fun.

I don't disagree with them, and have put in some tweaks to kind of level
the
playing field a bit.