RE: [DL] Bleedin'

--- Joe Frankovitch <slvrdrgn@larp.com> wrote:
> You don't stop bleedin'.  I suppose to allow for clotting and whatnot,
> you could allow a vigor roll once a round at the appropriate Tn for that
> wound.  But as the rules stand, you just bleed, pardner, until someone
> sticks a bandage or whatnot on there.  Since its only a 3 TN to cure
> wind, and thus stop bleeding, most folks can at least pull off a default
> medecine roll for a little first aid.

Ahhh, I missed that "Curing Wind" also stopped the bleeding. That makes
sense, although it's a little generous to think that anyone can walk up
and stop major arterial bleeding with a band-aid. Hey, the game's tough
enough as it is, though, and I can let that one go.

The vigor test is a cool idea, but if I was going to implement it, it
would at most reduce the bleeding by 1 Wind/round. Maybe subsequent tests
would further reduce the bleeding rate, and then stop it completely once
you succeeded enough times. It's worth thinking about if someone really
needs a break.

In thinking about it, I might also let someone spend a Fate Chip to stop
bleeding (White, Red, and Blue for Serious, Critical, and Maimed bleeding,
I suppose), but I'll /really/ have to think about that.

Thanks!

Jason