Re: [DL] Bleedin'

> At what point does a character with a Serious or worse wound stop
> bleeding? Only when medical treatment is received?

In the rules, yes. Or, when he dies of bleeding... A serious wound is
serious.

> A related question is what happens to a character's Wind once it reaches
> the negative of their original Wind and they take the wound to the Guts?
> Does it keep going down, doing additional wounds at each multiple of their
> original Wind, or something else?

It is not specified, but I suppose that it should not.

> Reading the rules makes it look like it's /very/ likely a wounded
> character will bleed to death if there isn't a doctor or supernatural
> healing available within a few minutes.

He will... Or, he may try desperately to stop the bleeding himself (iirc,
the surgery concentration is necessary to heal the wound, not to stop the
bleeding).

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name