Re: [DL] Bleedin'

Joe Frankovitch wrote:

> I was under the impression that, in Revised edition, default rolls were
> 1dX-4, X being the die of the stat.

Ummm, that's the mod for defaulting to a similar concentration, i.e. pistol
to rifle. The modifier for unskilled attempts is -8 to the roll. ;)

> Still, I admit its tougher than I indicated, though you can cut the
> would penalties out by not doing it on yourself.  Of course, if you're
> all alone...

You're toast! That's what you get for assumin' you don't need other posse
members or a sidekick. The moral of the story: strength in numbers, the
Reckoners are a-watchin' for when you're alone.

--
Joseph "the Ogre" Wolf
coyote@net-link.net