Re: [DL] Bleedin'

> > Matt the Drifter said:
> **************************
> Your math failed to take into account the fact that once the gut has a
> critical wound, the wind loss escalates to 2/round, so they die even
> faster =]
> **************************
>
> I personally don't take these additional wounds into account when
> checking blood-loss, since theres no new holes for theblood to be
> pouring through.

This little ambiguity opens a whole can o' worms. Is Wind loss for wounds
just bleeding, or is it other factors too like shock and what not? If it IS
just bleedin, then it makes sense that some folks add up ALL "bleedin'"
wounds when counting Wind loss instead of taking just the highest wound.
But, if you see it as a mechanic for how quick the shock, blood loss,
internal damage is making you slip away then it makes sense to me that
_whatever_ the source of the highest wound level, that highest wound level
determines how fast your slipping away.

Sure, it's a lot nicer to the players and gives them a few extra minutes
though. =]

Matt the Drifter