Re: [DL] Oh those wacky players.

A little set-up:
In the game that my Marshal is running, our characters
our part of an expedition to antarctica (if you're
familiar with Beyond the Mountains of Madness from
Call of Cthulhu, that's the one). My character, a mad
scientist, whose particular insanities involve
carrying around a mummified (dead) cat and
periodically asking it for advice, had to do a stock
check for most of the scientific and medical
equipment. Upon seeing that the cargo only held 1
straitjacket, I decided to buy 4 more for the
expedition. Upon review of our logs, one of the
expedition leaders asks me "Why did you order 4 more
straitjackets?" and my response was
"Are you sure only one is enough?" ::strokes dead
cat::

Recently my character, who has 9 Loco hindrances, was
confronted about his insanity and outburst "I don't
know what you're talking about! I'm the most sound
mind on this expedition."

just thought I'd share
-doc