[DL] Deadlands to Deadlands:D20 Conversions

Has anyone yet devised a system to convert Deadlands characters, items, etc,
over to D20?  I personally would love to be able to use the older
sourcebooks for my campaign, and I could do such a thing, but it would
entail me going ahead and learning the propriatery system, something I don't
really want to do, with as many games as I already have (something like 25
different systems over the last 20 years of gaming)