[DL] Beyond the Mountains of Madness

Hey all,

I vaguely recall someone mentioning that they were
playing in a DL game where their GM was running them
through the Call of Cthulhu adventure 'Beyond the
Mountains of Madness'.

Whoever you are, I'd actually like to get in touch
with your GM to discuss how BtMoM can be run in the DL
era. I'm plannig on doing the same thing, but have no
idea where to start. :)

Thanks,

James

=====
ICQ: 87338634
Proud to be an Honorary CSA Citizen

Coroner: "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and remove a javelin from some guy's chest."
Lenny Brisco: "Sometimes I wonder why you like this job."
Coroner: "Free javelins."
- Law & Order