Re: [DL] Films and inspiration

>>     Now,  I  can  suggest old, black & white film
>> with H. Bogart,
>>     where he played a driver of track full of nitro
>> (I forgot the
>>     title...).

> I believe you're thinking of Wages of Fear, which was
> later remade as Sorceror. Both are excellent films!

I'd like to point out for the record that the original movie was a black & white
French film called "Le Salaire de la Peur," which, for all my admiration of
Bogey, is far and away superior to any and all American remakes. Well worth the
three dollars to rent it (or however much you people pay south o' the border for
videos). I assume it's available with subtitles.

Daphné
--
"It is an odd thing Mr Ireton; that every man who wages war believes God to be
on his side. I'll warrant God must often wonder who is on His."