Re: [DL] Deadlands to Deadlands:D20 Conversions

> In the end it became more important to maintain the
> feeling of the character than to make them translate
> perfectly.
>
> But, hey, if anyone can figure it out, I would
> personally love to see it. :)
I agree with all of you. I know you guys feel the need to maintain the
feel of a character versus the stats of a character. And I am not sayin
one should whip out Wyatt Earp's stats and convert them should they
need to. I feel like a conversion would be more of a guide than a rules
manual. It would give some player's or Marshall's a suggestion on how
to convert old characters or NPC's. In no way would this be the set in
stone way to do things. But sometimes its nice to have a leg up when
you convert. Anyway that is just the opinion of one mook who would like
to see this project to its end, even if that is boot hill.

Kevin Stoner