[DL] test

Test

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant
never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare
to die.
- Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, 1998

Field Marshal Model: What can you see?
General Ludwig: Nothing. But they're going to try a river assault.
Field Marshal Model: It will fail.
General Ludwig: Of course. But what do we do if it doesn't?
- A Bridge Too Far, 1977

We're not running. We're eluding.
-Sean Connery as John Conner, Rising Sun, 1993