[DL] The Carribean

Hey,

Has the Carribean (Cuba, Hispaniola, etc.) been
covered in DL to date? I thought they may have been
covered in South o' the Border, but I can't be sure
simply because I don't own that as yet.

If not, I think it may be a good idea for a future
release, especially in light of reading "Gateway to
Atlantis" by Andrew Collins. It's an absolutely
enthralling historical and academic search for the
basis behind the Atlantis legend, and his sources
range from Plato's Timaeus and Critias to
Conquistador-era Mexico to Egypt to Phoenician and
Carthaginian transatlantic voyages. Read it!

James

=====
ICQ: 87338634
Proud to be an Honorary CSA Citizen

Coroner: "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and remove a javelin from some guy's chest."
Lenny Brisco: "Sometimes I wonder why you like this job."
Coroner: "Free javelins."
- Law & Order