Re: [DL] They live: was Pickett in Deadlands (Brief Spoiler)

At 05:12 PM 11/5/2001, Brom Clancy wrote:
>I've noticed a occsional tendency for the game
>designers and others to get irritated whenever
>someone starts talking about another famous person
>coming back as a harrowed.

         That is your perception, sir; one that I respectfully do not
happen to share.

>Please calm down, your scareing the newbies.

         Sir, with all due respect, I was not irritated, and it is most
presumptuous of you to suggest that I was. However, if my words were
misconstrued in such a fashion by anyone, please accept my humblest apologies.

>I have bought many deadland products and that I can
>only think of two harrowed in the game setting that
>where famous in thier living days. Therefore I must
>disagree to the description of a"million or so famous
>Harrowed people".

SPOILER STUFF

         There's Lincoln, Booth, Hickock, Farragut, and Quantrill, and
that's five just off the top of my head. I do agree with the remainder of
your points, though.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God