Re: Re: [DL] They live: was Pickett in Deadlands

>          I think I can speak for all of us muckety-mucks (assuming I *am*
> muckety-muck...come to think of it, that *would* be quite a promotion for
> me) when I say it's truly an honor to be here.

I think it's safe to at least call you a muck.  After Lone Stars, we can
probably call you a muckity-muck.  Lee, as a full-time employee, is a high
muckity-muck, and Shane, as the Commander-in-Chief, is the Grand High
Muckity-Muck.  His title gets capitalized.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times