RE: Re: [DL] They live: was Pickett in Deadlands

At 11:24 PM 11/5/2001, frempath wrote:
>When I first saw the Pickett reference I thought "cute", chuckled and then
>thought "why not?".  When I asked Pickett to get killed like Cleborne, I
>meant like the real Clebourne, something to give Pickett in DL a measure
>of respect he did not get, here.

         <blinks> Ohhhhhhhh, now I see...<scribble scribble scribble>
Yeahhhhhh, that's a GREAT idea...just what I was planning to do all along,
coincidentally.:-)

>Any suggestion, humor, serious, whatever, is open debate, praise and
>ridicule.  If no one questions your parentage, who cares?

         Uncalled for rudeness on the list should be a concern to all of
us, especially in the continuing absence of a moderator. It doesn't take
much to get a flamewar going, something we have had few of here. I'd like
to keep it that way.

>If Chris goes one way with a figure, fine, but I don't have to make it
>that way.  Heck, we don't even use the DL engine in our game.

         Truer words have rarely been written.

>I personally like the fact that the muckety mucks (term of endearment) at
>PEG and the designers check here.

         I think I can speak for all of us muckety-mucks (assuming I *am* a
muckety-muck...come to think of it, that *would* be quite a promotion for
me) when I say it's truly an honor to be here.
         Back to the Ranger book before Shane starts hitting me again....;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God