Re: [DL] Miracles & Hexes

Fire & Brimstone p. 54
The example that the miracle gives should be a clear
indication. The miracle 'transfers' the Blessed's
wounds, yes; but he will still be injured himself. It
works just like the hex you mentioned in that respect.

If you read the first paragraph of the miracle, it
also sets up the mood for the miracle.
"Others among the faithful hold to the old law of 'an
eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.' This miracle
fully supports the tenets of the second philosophy."
You can't inflict wounds, if you don't already have
them, or are going to keep them.
-doc