Re: [DL] Lost White Tribes

At 01:55 PM 11/7/2001, Derek D. Bass wrote:
>Isn't that interesting? Confederate descendants/sympathizers in Brazil
>after 150 years? Thought someone here might be interested (my thoughts
>went to Mr. McGlothlin, for one).

         Thanks for thinking of me, good sir. I was most honored to have
contributed to a Sons of Confederate Veterans project to bring some of the
younger *Confererados* to the South as part of a cultural exchange, which
former President Carter was kind enough to participate in.
         Along similar lines, there's a re-enacting group from Ontario
comprised of Confederate descendants whose ancestors fled postbellum Yankee
tyranny for life in the blessed land of Canada. Funny to hear modern
Canadian accents from gentlemen portraying a Louisiana unit.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God